Monday, July 4, 2011

Mojo Monday #197- A Matching Gift Set (CONTINUED)

As promised, here is the jewelry I made that goes along with this gift set (Click Here).  
It's a necklace and earring set. I hope she likes the whole gift.  I can't wait to give it to her in a couple of weeks.  I'm so excited.
As you may or may not know, I have been fighting to regain my health from Late Stage Chronic Lyme Disease for well over a year now.  That explains the long dormancy on this blog, huh?  Before I got sick, I was a jewelry designer and had to give that up while I was incapacitated.  I'm slowing working my way back to it and this is the first piece I've made in a long time.  I'm hoping the road I'm on will get easier.  I hope that all of our roads get easier as I know we ALL have a "road" to deal with.

Just remember, always be nice and go out of your way for people whenever you can.  It's good karma, and you never know what kind of struggles they are having in their lives.  When's the last time you gave a random act of kindness?  Carried someone's groceries, paid for the person behind you in line's coffee, or even stopped to help someone in need?  Try it.  It's amazingly rewarding and the smile you get in return will make your whole day better.  I promise you.  

No comments: