Friday, January 28, 2011

Woodware USA Challenge #11- Anything Goes

This week's challenge at Woodware USA is "anything goes".  This is the fourth of five cards that I created with my One Sheet Wonder Project.  Once I've shared all five cards, I'll share the whole OSW project.
I made the background paper using the White Outline technique (click here for instructions).  
I colorwashed the paper with Twinkling H2O watercolors so it has a nice shimmer.

Stamps/Images: Snowflakes- SU, Thanks so much- $1 clear stamp
Paper: Marco's watercolor paper, White and Blue Cardstock
Ink/Coloring: Teal craft ink embossed with clear EP.
Accessories: Blue and White Grosgrain Ribbon, Light Blue and White  Satin Ribbon, Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Nestie Tag, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder,  Brad.

No comments: