Friday, February 4, 2011

One Sheet Wonder - 2nd Card

 Here is the second of five cards for this One Sheet Wonder Project.  The background paper was made using the White Outline Techinque and Twinkling H2O watercolors.  Click here for easy directions on how to do the White Outline Technique.
 This giant flower was created by layering several different sized flowers from my stash together.  The pearl brad in the center holds all the layers together nicely.  I used a little green ribbon to create the illusion of leaves.
 And here's the inside of the card.  It's so easy to jazz up the inside by just adding a strip of background paper scrap.
Once I share the other three cards with this project, I will add a post showing the whole project.


Stamps/Images: SU
Paper: Marco's watercolor paper, Coral and Banana Cardstock
Ink/Coloring: 
Accessories: Pearl brad, Assorted Flowers, grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

nise said...

Well, Dang! You made another beauty and used the One Sheet Wonder. And this time it looks like you added some embossing from a folder. VERY clever! I tried that OSW thing, but am not too impressed with my efforts. Not crazy about the stamps or the colors I used, but my iron is still good for clothes :) Maybe I will revisit the technique during daylight hours when I can see better, because I REALLY like what you're doing with it and it is fun. SO happy to come here and see your stuff again. Thanks, Tara!