Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Card #3

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 months since my last post!  Time flies when you are sick as a dog I guess (it really doesn't but we'll go with that...).  I've been fighting my way back from a debilitating case of Late Stage Lyme Disease for over a year now.  I never know from one day to the next how I will feel and it's been 4 months since I've even stepped foot in my art studio but I made it in there today and I even made several cards so it was a productive day.  

Before I share those new cards, I need to show you the last of my One Sheet Wonder project that I was making in February.  This is card #3 and I can't believe it but I forgot to photograph cards #4 and #5 from this set.  Sorry about that!
This card is made from my One Sheet Wonder background paper that is pictured below at end of this post.  The background paper was made using the White Outline Techinque and Twinkling H2O watercolors.
Here's the inside.  I like to use a scrap of background paper on the inside to give it nice finished look.
And here's the background sheet that I started this project with.  It's so easy.  Just randomly stamp a whole sheet of paper with clear or white pigment ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.  Then randomly add Twinkling H2O's watercolors to give it colorful shimmery look.  Any watercolors would work. 
I'm so sorry I don't have the last two cards to share.  I have some other cards to share very soon though.  Thanks for stopping and sticking with me even though I haven't added any new posts in a while.  I keep hoping that I'll be well enough to keep this blog going and maybe that will happen soon.  


PS- I don't know if you noticed but I have a new picture in the profile section of this blog.  My niece is a photographer and she's just amazing.  If you are interested in seeing some of her other work, she has a facebook page.  Click here to see her page- Amanda Diefenbach Photography.  Click "like" while you are there!  

No comments: