Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fancy Fish Card


This is a sketch challenge that I did a week or two ago from this Mojo Monday card sketch.  I never got it posted in time to share it there so I'm sharing it now.

I bought a K&Company paper stack called Que Sera Sera and it's my favorite paper stack right now.  That fish is part of the paper design and I just love it.  Click here to see another fish that is in that wonderful paper stack.  I just love it.

My favorite thing about this card is how masculine it is while still using beautiful papers.


And here's the inside.

1 comment:

nise said...

Cool card! I'll give you masculine, but it's borderline, as you used 2 different ribbons on 1 guy card. Love the papers and your metal fish. Extremely stylish and I hope you have a man worthy of such a piece of art to share it with.