Friday, June 17, 2011

Sketch n Stash Sketch Challenge #63- A Wedding Card

 Here's my version of this week's Sketch n Stash Challenge.  I'm so happy that I've had some "feel good" time this week and have been able to spend some time in my art studio.  It's feels so good!

I'm still having a rough time fighting my Lyme Disease but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude.

This card was requested by my sister who is attending a wedding next weekend.


Those are swarovski cystals adorning the wedding cake.
And the inside...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the little banner too. thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash. hugs Jackie x

becky said...

great card; glad to see you back doing what you do so well.

Jill said...

beautiful card Tara great take on the sketch hugs Jill xx