Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cards For Heroes, You Make Me Smile

I set a goal for myself to send 25 cards to Cards For Heroes by the end of the week. I've got about 15 done and this is one of them. If you don't know about Cards For Heroes, please go check out their website. They are doing a wonderful thing for deployed soldiers.
This is a fairly quick and easy card that uses sage shadow cardstock, Classic K Margo designer paper (by K & Company) and SU's everyday expressions for the sentiment. Some simple machine stitching and some grosgrain ribbon make this easy card look like a show stopper.
Here's a peak at my pile of cards so far. You will get a closer look at some of them in future blog posts so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for checking out Cards For Heroes. I hope you will consider joining me in supporting such a wonderful idea.

No comments: