Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thinking of You

This is one of the cards that I sent to Cards for Heroes last week. I thought that the thinking of you sentiment would be just what a soldier would want to send home. And the little Parisian table and wine seemed romantic to me. Perfect.
For this card I used K & Company Classic K Margo designer paper and SU's French Twist stamp set.
I colored it with markers and a blender pen and added some stitching in a tan color that works with the paper.
The tearing adds some extra dimension and the grosgrain ribbon finishes it off nicely. Simple yet elegant. Perfect.

I was thinking about the impact that sending 25 cards to Cards for Heroes might have. At minimum, it will brighten 50 people's day.... 25 soldiers sending them to 25 wives, girlfriends, moms, children.... I hope you will consider joining me in supporting CFH. It will warm your heart. I promise.

No comments: