Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Autumn Watercolor Background

This is another card I made with a Twinkling H2O watercolor background (see yesterday's post for instructions). Fall is my favorite time of year and it seems to be creeping in slowly and inspiring me.
The main tree image is from the SU set Lovely as a tree and is stamped in black pigment ink and clear embossed. The two leaves and the background stamp are both from the SU set Natural beauty. The leaves are stamped on the watercolored background paper with black pigment ink, clear embossed, cut out and then adhered with sticky dots. The background word stamp is stamped in pumpkin pie dye ink. I accented the card with small strips of pumpkin pie and close to cocoa cardstock. I like the texture that the tearing gives the card.
Here's a closer look.

I have a few more watercolored backgrounds that I am hoping to play with tonight if I can sneak in some playtime!

Have a great evening!

No comments: