Monday, July 6, 2009

PS- I added a photo of myself....

I realized that when I'm blog surfing, I love when there is a photo of the artist on the blog.  I love to put a face to the person that I read about so often.  So today I added my picture to my profile.  I'm not the most photogenic person, but I bit the bullet and did it.  

I also love when the artist shows their art studio or art space.  I'm going to work on getting mine in good enough shape to take better pictures of and get that on here too.  That might take me a while though....

1 comment:

nise said...

You're beautiful! I am so glad I have a face to put with "you" now. Let me know when the paper quilling class is. I may have to travel east for that one. Jamie's work is amazing and drop dead gorgeous. What a lucky couple to get such an awesome gift. Hope the 'puter stuff is getting better.