Saturday, January 31, 2009

Burgundy Thank You Card

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  I did a little coupon shopping at both AC Moore and Michaels today.  I'm looking forward to playing with some new goodies after dinner!  For now, I'm sharing a card I made last week.   It's a fairly simple, yet elegant thank you card.
I punched the envelope flap with a circle punch to make this nice little detail on the envelope back.

I really love the colors in this card- it's designer paper.  It reminds me of the walls I handpainted in our billiard room.
I may or may not post tomorrow, I'm not sure.  I have some company coming to watch the big game (Go Steelers!) and they are staying overnight.  Enjoy the game (or your extra stamping time!) and I'll see you Monday.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your team winning the Super Bowl! LOVE the last two posts. You have a wonderful sense of color. Like that circle punch out on the envelope - clever. You have a "billiard room"??? WOW! I wanna see a picture of what you painted there, pretty plese?