Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kaleidacolor Happy Birthday

I'm resorting to another quick post of a an oldie but goodie card because I've been so busy this week that I've had no time to play.  I guess it's a good thing because that means my business is finally picking up.  
This card is made with a Kaleidacolor ink pad and a brayer.  I randomly stamped on glossy cardstock with versamark ink and then brayered over it to give a nice subtle, almost batik look.  

The rest of the card is just simple layers and those are SU stamps.  That particular set looks so nice when it's stamped with a rainbow pad.  Not my usual style but I like the boldness and the big colors once in a while.  And it's certainly a quick and easy card- one of the rare cards that I've made with no ribbon and no embellishments too!

That was my last oldie but goodie card to share so I won't have anything to post until I get some playtime in.  If that's not incentive for finding the time to stamp, then I don't know what is!  {grin}

Hopefully I'll see you back here tomorrow.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

marciad said...

Love the card. It's so cheerful. I haven't used my Kaleidicolors in a looooong time.

nise said...

YEAH! That's a punch of bright summer fun! I really like this one, even though there's no sewing and frou-frou dodads. Glad to read that your business is keeping you busy, too. I like happy colors and good news. You go, Girl!