Friday, June 19, 2009

White Outline Collage

Here's another take on the White Outline Technique.  This one is different only in the way I stamped up the cardstock.  It's more of a collage look.
For this one, I randomly stamped images from the SU set called Natural Beauty with clear ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I watercolored it with Niji watercolors.  I let it dry several times and kept adding more color to get this look.  When it dried the last time, I ironed it between sheets of copy paper to remove the clear embossing and leave the nice clean white outlines.  
The cardstock and ribbon colors are green galore and taken with teal.  The dogwood flower charms are from my jewelry business and you can see the cool charms that I have to offer for your own projects by clicking here to view my other blog.  
Here's a closer look.  I love this color combo.  It reminds me of Florida for some reason.  Doesn't it look a pattern you would see on the furniture in the Golden Girls house?  I don't know why but that's what I think of!  {giggle}  I love that show!
And here's the inside.  I used a strip of the background paper that was trimmed to make the inside match.  It's so easy to add details like that.

I hope you enjoyed this one.  I have more to share so stop back again.  Have a great day!