Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Creative Corner Stars Challenge

This week's challenge over at Our Creative Corner is to use stars.  I chose to accent my card with a star and here it is:
In keeping with my "what's old is new again" theme, I made this background paper with Spectra Art Tissue.  So easy and the results are so great.  Click here for directions and click here for my last card made with this background where I give some additional information.
This card uses the SU set called Priceless.  I randomly stamped images from that set over my art tissue background using pixie pink pigment ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  
The sentiment is stamped in black pigment ink and then clear embossed.  The card base is made with marigold morning cardstock.
The pink ribbon is from my stash.  I added some pearl black pins from the floral supply shop and capped them with earring backs.  I topped the bow with a star from stash of charms.  Click here to see the charms that I have available for your projects.
And here's the inside.  

Have a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jo anne said...

love your cards and appreciate the glue dot information. great idea. i have a bunch of those glue sticks put away somewhere, so will have to dig them out. how do you keep the bead at the top of your stickpins from falling down? have tried a few things that really don't work well. thanks much, jo anne