Thursday, June 4, 2009

Perfect Pearls Mist Floral Card

I decided to try some Perfect Pearls Mist- click here for a Tim Holtz how-to video.   I only used one color to make a shimmery background.  It's a combination of green perfect pearls and certainly celery reinker.  Now that I know that I like this technique, next time I'm out I will pick up some more sprayers to make more colors.  (There I go again buying new things for new techniques!)
This is a pretty simple card using the retired Stampin Up set called Handpainted Petities- which is one of my all time favorite SU sets.  
I added some ribbon and pins to dress it up a bit.  I wish the photo showed the shimmer of the background more but trust me, it's beautiful.  This simple technique makes a beautiful background whether it's one color or multi-colored.  I can't wait to try some more with this one!

No comments: