Friday, February 20, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #42

I made some time to play in my studio last night and I made a card for K. Werner Design Color Inspiration Challenge.  I just love her color challenges!  She's amazingly talented.  Here's what I created:
I'm still loving my new cuttlebug and I created another Quilt card.  This one is square and uses lots of layers.  This card is actually really heavy, which surprised me in the end.  It's going to take extra postage to mail for sure!
I used SU! hodgepodge hardware with a sentiment that I printed with my computer.  

And here's the inside.  I've been doing more on the insides of cards lately and I have to say that I think it gives them an extra special feel.  

If you haven't already, head on over and check out the K. Werner Design Blog.  It's worth the trip!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Very elegant, I love it!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

I have some of those swirly clips and now I finally have an idea on how to attach them to a card. DUH!
Beautiful paper quilt, Tara.