Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet Herbs

Tonight I dug out my markers and did a bit of coloring, which I haven't done in a long time.  A really long time!  I've noticed (and you probably have too) that I'm not even stamping very much anymore.  Most of the time I am very happy using designer papers and embellishments without stamping at all.   Quite often, even sentiments are rub-ons.  I really should start stamping more.

My husband asked me tonight if I have "used every one of those stamp sets upstairs".  HUH?!  What?!  Did I hear him correctly?  Where on Earth did that come from?!   I just gave him the cat that ate the canary look and he didn't say another word.  

Soooo....I have decided (or maybe I was guilted into deciding) it is time to weed out and sell some of my many, many stamp sets.  I love this Sweet Herbs set, but I never, ever use it- so it's first on the chopping block.  I thought that I would use it one last time before I list it on ebay.  I am going to add this card to the ebay listing along with a dozen charms.  Maybe that will help me get a good price which would increase my stamping budget this month  (shhh....that's a secret). 
  
I used my SU! markers and blender pen on Marl paper that I bought a LONG time ago and don't even remember how to use.  It came out okay but I still can't remember what the Marl paper was supposed to do.  I remember being very impressed by it a few years ago at a convention demo, but that's all I remember!  If anyone reading this has any info on it, I would be very appreciative.  And I mean very.

And here's the inside with a nice matching charm.  All of the charms are from Montage Designs, which is my jewelry company and I'm going to be offering them for sale very soon.... I know I've been saying that for a week now but I've found that there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I've filed a complaint about that but have had no resolution!  :-)

Have a great weekend.  I'll be visiting my sister tomorrow so I'll see you again on Sunday, or Monday.  

EDITED TO ADD: This card, along with the SU Sweet Herbs stamp set and 1 dozen charms, is now listed on ebay.  You can check it out by clicking here.

No comments: