Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papercraft Handbags

I know, I know... these are the coolest handbags ever, right!?  I made these two handbags some time ago for a swap and sadly, I don't even remember who has them now.  But I still covet the pictures and I wanted to share them with you.
These handbags are a wooden base that I bought at one of the big box craft stores.  I painted the sides with acrylic paint that compliments the paper I used, which is embossed designer paper on this one.
Here's the inside.  I painted it and just covered the top and bottom with DP.  Pretty easy actually!  But oh so cool when it's done!
Here's the second one, done the same way with designer paper and matching acrylic paint.  I tied some ribbons, a chipboard tag and a brass charm to the handle hardware to finish them off. Super easy!
I hope you enjoyed this one!  Come back tomorrow because I'm working on another One Sheet Wonder project that I know you'll love.

No comments: