Saturday, February 7, 2009

PTI Over the Rainbow Challenge

Nichole Heady from Papertrey Ink has some really great challenges on her blog and the best part is, she giving away some great prizes.  Click here to see this challenge and scroll down to see what I created.
Here's the card I created.  It's a square card with some panels of Cuttlebug embossed cardstock.  Unfortunately, I don't have the PTI cardstock colors listed above, so I substituted SU colors: Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Brocade Blue.  
I didn't have Rose Red ribbon and all of the red ribbon I had was just too bright so I used these instructions over at Splitcoast to dye some SU ivory ribbon and it matches so much better.  Super easy and I even used my heat gun to dry it.
Here's a close up the dimension I put into the circle layers.
And here's the inside.  I hope you enjoyed my creation... now hop on over Nichole's blog and see the rest of the entries.  And cross your fingers that maybe I'll win that great cardstock prize package.  I sure could use it!  You have a few hours left to join the fun yourself too.

No comments: