Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #75

Tonight I was in the mood for a new challenge so I went on over to Mojo Monday and tried my hand at this week's card sketch.  Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:
What I like most about this sketch is how elegant and classic it can be.  At least that's how I saw it.  I used designer paper for the layers, SU ribbon and pearl brads from Michael's Brides line.
The lace edge is a Martha Stewart punch and the top part of the flowers are from an SU punch.
I'm finding myself gravitating towards light blue lately, especially this robin's egg color or what I like to call "Martha Stewart blue".   You know that blue color that is her signature color?  Maybe I just want to be her?  We do have the same birthday... I'm much younger though.  {grin}  
Oh... wow... wait just a minute!  I just realized I didn't use my cuttlebug at all!  Maybe I need to go do this again! {giggle}
Thanks for stopping by.  I have some more organizing tips coming soon so make sure you come back again, okay?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is eye popping gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Very feminine and soft.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant!
(melody from GW)

cyndel2112 said...

what a lovely card

Judy said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card -- so very elegant. I also love the way so did the inside of the card.

studionoeight said...

This is just lovely!